Saturday 2 May 2015

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: GUEST POSTS WANTED FOR ANIME AND MANGA!

Guest Posts Wanted for Anime And Manga

Now accepting Guest Posts for my blog on the following things; anime, manga, yaoi, fantasy, horror, thriller, science fiction, slipstream, hentai, yuri... and anything else you can think of in the meantime.

It's alright me posting up reviews, articles and interviews on here, but I would also like to know what other readers, writers, reviewers and artists like about their craft. What makes want to write and what your artistic processes are, movies, books, art etc that you love. It's all relevant here.

All the genres above might not cover all of what you might want to write about, as I know there are many original thinkers out there on the Twittersphere or Google+osphere, so if there's anything you want to write about go ahead. 


The only thing I will say is that I don't accept anything considered political, sexist or racist and anything inbetween.

Other than that, I look forward to hearing from you on what you might want to write about. Maybe there's a computer game that you think is great, or bad, or there's a manga you want to tell the world about or a hot yaoi character who won't let you sleep at night. Just contact me through the message box at the end of this post or contact me on my email:

armanddesigns [at] gmail [dot] com.

No comments:

Post a Comment