Wednesday 3 August 2016

GUEST REVIEW: EMBLEMMANIAC ON DEATH PARADE


An announcement + review of Death Parade By Emblemmaniac


Announcement for the blog This was first not meant to be a blog where I review animes.
However, that is something I have thought of adding to this blog for a while not. Now after watching the subject at hand, I decided to have anime as something I would review here.

Just to point something out first. I am not talking about reviewing anything like One Piece, Naruto or Dragon Ball. Don't get me wrong. I like those franchises much as the next guy who watches anime.


But when I will look at animes to review I will have two guidelines on what type of anime I will review here on The Movie Maister.


The first one is that it can't be a anime that will be to time consuming. When I talk to time consuming, I talk weeks to month in terms of content to watch. The second one is that it will have to be a finished product. I am not so keen to do a "season review approach" to be honest.



Read the rest of this announcement and review here on Emblemmaniac's blog:

http://the-movie-maister.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/an-announcement-review-of-death-parade.html?m=1